Hey hey! It’s been a while and although life happens, I still know that a lot of you guys do benefit from my posts here and I have not forgotten my duty to give you content. However, I have quite a lot on my plate right now and I hope to have a solution real quick. Here is another addition to my tutorial posts. If you were wondering how needle and thread plaits are done, well, here it is. Real quick, real easy, or so I hope.
What you need for this style
1. A creative mind, so you can go crazy on the style.
2. Yarn, enough for the whole head
3. Scissors to cut the yarn with
4. A blunt big needle, so you don’t pock anyone including yourself.
5. Detangling brush or large toothed comb.
Products used in the video
1. Nashe Organics leave in conditioner
Do visit www.naturalsisters for more hair tips and DIY.
Hair products shop www.natmoisture.co.za
Twitter handle, @evemafupa
Playlists you may want to watch
Natural Hairstyles Tutorials
DIY hair products