How to use the LEVER to FADE | BARBER TUTORIAL for Beginners
How to use the LEVER to FADE | BARBER TUTORIAL for Beginners
Today’s Barber tutorial is for those beginners who wants to learn how to open and closed the lever, and also how to do a C motion or taper technique.
MORE OF ME!
○ Website: http://www.fitbarber.com/
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamdavidfalla/
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iamdavidfalla/
○ Canal de YouTube es Español: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbzg5MzNhhTYglPr_xt0wbQ
SHOP for tools and equipment!
○ Shears/ Scissor I use: https://www.sharkfinshears.com/
Discount Code ” FIT”
CAMERA GEAR USED:
○ CANON M50: https://amzn.to/3c4st15
○ CANON 80D: https://amzn.to/2VgUR9B
○ CANON 50mm 1.8 lens: https://amzn.to/3aZOqhN
○ SIGMA 18-35 1.8 (CANON) lens: https://amzn.to/3c9GfiO
○ Microphone: https://amzn.to/2Vgfzq1
○ Tripod: https://amzn.to/2UYQyR2
○ Light: https://amzn.to/3c7WFbM
TOOLS I USE OR RECOMMEND:
○ ANDIS Supra ZRII: https://amzn.to/2Vo0bYS
○ WALH Magic Clip Cordless: http://amzn.to/2CUf0sv
○ WALH Magic Clip (METAL): https://amzn.to/36tJLRZ
○ WAHL Senior: https://amzn.to/2RrIJ4x
○ WAHL Cordless 1919: https://amzn.to/2wujUxx
○ ANDIS Envy Cordless: https://amzn.to/3cat9Cf
○ ANDIS Cordless Master: https://amzn.to/2JWaXjr
○ BABYLISS FX: https://amzn.to/3aXrEXD
○ ELECTRIC SHAVER: https://amzn.to/2RoC5f6
○ WAHL Guards: https://amzn.to/2UUEDE2
○ ANDIS Guards: http://amzn.to/2EYKq18
○ BABYLISS Skeleton FX: https://amzn.to/2TULBJb
○ ANDIS Slimline Pro Li: http://amzn.to/2EZFXeL
○ ANDIS Cordless T-Outlines: https://amzn.to/2UUEDE2
○ ANDIS T-Outliner: http://amzn.to/2CpYfnD
○ WAHL Cordless Sterling 4 Clipper: https://amzn.to/3c82w0M
○ WAHL Cordless detailer: https://amzn.to/2Rs8ilK
○ Blow Dryer: http://amzn.to/2CTiifw
○ Outliner Metal : http://amzn.to/2lU8V76
○ COMB : https://amzn.to/30TNPKj
And make sure you subscribe to my channel!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my journey so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
FitBarber™ Brand: “Be impactful”, “Work on yourself, then impact others”
Makes no sense. So you open and close the lever but when and where? If you follow this you are going to have short, long, short, long, short, long all the way up your head?
Thanks Kabir is supreme God
Visit us at you tube channel satlok asharm true guru Sant rampalji mharaj
Soo…entire video about “C-motion”, and no info on how to use the lever. But let’s call the video how to use taper lever…😒🤦🏻
Quick question, What if you mess up when it’s your first time cutting hair and who should you practice on yourself? I’m confused I wanna start cutting hair but I need to learn more information
THANK YOU! All i wanted to know is what would give me a shorter cut, open or close. Now i know!!!!
How old do you have to be to get your barber license?
Thanks! I’m trying to learn how to do a low fade for my hair through YouTube, and didn’t really understand what "open and closed lever" meant so this was a great help in explaining the difference!
coming from someone who is learning to cut my own hair FADES specifically. Your video was not helpful. overall i don’t think this would help anyone honestly at all. NO reason to even make this video. If you worked at explaining things really taking the time to think what helped you to understand the process that made hair clipping " CLICK". the final puzzle piece so to speak. CLARITY besides that I liked your personality your tone of speech. IM not saying this to put you down hopefully you can help people cut hair better and get more subscribers
I’m from Iraq, and I thank you from najaf.
Very good teacher. Thank you.
This was clear and simple! Thank you!!!
Helped me so much, thanks !!
I love the class today
Name your friend "Mr. Corona"
Thanks you so much for this. I’ve learned a lot. Good job.
Como aprendiste ingles brou?
Great work ethic my man! Explanation and step by step tutorials is what DIY’S as myself needed. Thank you
Thank you for this tutorial I’ve attempted to do my sons hair twice in lockdown fade was perfect first time round but messed it up because I forgot how to open n close lever so ended up zero n took to much off
I like the video but I am a visual person. Is there a way after you show on the bore to do the technic and apply the same technic on someone or a mannequin?
This was confusing and unclear, I couldn’t understand, all he said was do a C which we already know
So is up open?
I would like to name your Friend "Paquito"
Name him Wally
I am a very new beginner frm Kenya and this has really helped me..💞
El professor Falla….gracias por todos sus videos….se le agradece mucho!!! manos de oro!!
3:23 his name is Felipe
I need the depth of the cut of open and closed lever pls.
When you start at the bottom and go up do you start closed and keep opening the lever? Thank you for the help also hopefully I didn’t miss that
Good drawing skills btw
What is each lever increment equivalent in a detachable blade? In other words, is fully closed a 000 and fully open a 1etc etc?
Thanks . You cant find this information everywhere
Name idea jimmy john
You solved my problem. Thanks
Way to save money and a way to learn something new
So does this apply to all hair types?
i been cutting my own fade for 6.5 year’s now im better then ever now
In barber school right now and our instructor fonts like when we use our wrist for the c stroke he had us use our fingers
Hey man thanks helps alot
Thank you sir. I basically discovered this just by starting to cut my own hair wanting to achieve a gradient effect, but this confirms my discovery.
Crying laughing because I had no Idea what a fade was apparently 😭😭😭😭 Thanks for the info💪🏽
Thank you 👍🏼
Mr clean is his name.
This video was very helpful!!! Gracias 😊
I appreciate you man. Please continue posting videos.
You can’t be explain how to cut hair with hair that needs to be cut lol jkjk good info for my rookie ass
Thanks for the great tutorial David…liked and subbed
Awesome explanation, thanks!!! Just what I was looking for!!!🙌🏻👍👌🏻😉💪
Keep it up