Today’s man hair style can be either long and textured or super short and tight and still be considered trendy and at the height of fashion. Some men’s hair styles require gel, mousse or pomade while others don’t even need to be combed. The classic looks like many government officials sport, the very short look seen on many stars, the medium short cut, and of course the long hair style. These trendy hairstyles usually switch very often as celebrities sport the look. Short hair takes far less time to style, and it is much more flexible in terms of ease of changing styles from one day to the next.
Trendy hair styles for men have great ranges. It’s currently in style for men to have short, medium, or long hair – or to even have a bald head. For those men who want to make a statement with their hair you might want to try the popular faux hawk men’s hair style. This style is an updated version of the severe Mohawk hairstyle but without the shaved sides. There are many factors such as age, style, and clothing to name a few that can effect what hairstyles will look good on you. The most concerning point for men is hair loss. Many men face it and it can become a very emotional and stressful period as men start to lose their hair. Hair can look trendy when it is either short or long, as long as it has a modern cut.
Here are some trendy hair styles that are in fashion at the moment:
1. Straight hair is popular again. A good example is Reese Witherspoon at the Oscars.
2. Short hair should be more layered.
3. Wavy hair will come back for summer hairstyles.
4. Heavy bangs are out of fashion; trendy hair styles are with bangs pushed to the sides that are also thinner.
5. Headbands should be thinner and worn with messy buns and ponytails.